* In honor of Gabriela Silang as a Philippine heroine, Ilocos Sur’s provincial hospital was named Gabriela Silang General Hospital.
* As an inspiration to heroism, a Filipino organization that advocates women’s issues was founded in April 1984 and named GABRIELA, or the General Assembly Binding Women for Reforms, Integrity, Equality, Leadership, and Action.
* Located in the heart of Ayala Avenue in Makati City the business district of The Philippines lays the Gabriela Silang Monument. This monument was created by Jose M. Mendoza in 1971 and was placed by the Zobel de Ayala Family and inaugurated by Gabriela Silang’s great-granddaughter Gloria Cariño and her great-grandson Mario Cariño Merritt. The Gabriela Silang Monument stands as a reminder to all Filipinos that in everyone’s heart there is a hero inside.
* Another monument stands at the town plaza of Pidigan, Abra to remind every one of the gallant stand and the ideals she and her husband fought and died for.
* The Tangadan Welcome Tunnel in Abra now has the Gabriela Silang Memorial Park with the Monument of the great heroine.
* Her unique policy of harassment was so successful that the name generala, which was given to her by the masses, struck, terror to the Spanish troops and to Ilocanos who collaborated with Spain.